Sat, Oct 19|
Ocean Reef Resort
VetLife4Life™ From Struggles to Success Speaking Event & Awareness Walk
Motivational Speaking Event by known individuals who've surpassed their mental health struggles and have found the ability to change their mindset. Saturday morning we'll be rucking down the infamous Myrtle Beach Boardwalk to raise awareness for those who lost their battle.
Time & Location
Oct 19, 2024, 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
Ocean Reef Resort, 7100 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
About the event
Come out and join us in spreading awareness with an incredible evening of camaraderie, support, and inspiration at the VetLife4Life™ from Struggles to Success Speaking event being held at the beautiful Ocean Reef Resort in Myrtle Beach, SC.
On Friday, October 18th, 2024, we will come together in collaboration with an outstanding lineup of speakers to show honor, raise appreciation, and bring awareness for our Nation's brave Veterans.
Tickets for this impactful event start at $100 for general admission with doors opening at 5:00 pm.
Our exclusive VIP tickets will have a variety of extras at our event; starting with EARLY access to the event, an individual group photo with staff and speakers, a signed event flyer, early access to vendors on site, up-front seating for the event, a catered dinner by the Ocean Reef Resort with exclusive musical entertainment by Oh Sammy & Maddie Anderson music, and more!
VIPs will enjoy the ultimate event experience!
VetLife4Life's own, @sir_veteranguy, Shawn Laurie, will start the event by taking the stage at 6:00 p.m.
Join us in welcoming the following speakers who will provide insight, motivation, advice and guidance:
- @Amarok - Brian "Amarok" Critton. US Army Veteran. PTSD advocate. Social Media creature. With a better outlook and more knowledge of resources, Amarok found a purpose again in serving other veterans.
- @Michelle Ladd - Founder and Executive Director of Mothers of Veteran Suicide. A 501c3 nonprofit organization providing HOPE and healing to the Mothers and families of servicembers and Veteran suicides. Their mission is to create POSTVENTION to reduce risk and promote healing after a Servicemember and Veteran Suicide death.
- @Popz_951- Pedro "Popz" Aleman III. US Army. An upcoming motivational speaker who wants to spread his message of positivity and light. Join him on Wednesdays for his "Whiskey Wednesdays" lives, and get to know him a little more.
- @Janae_Perfectly Flawed - US Navy Veteran. A survivor of childhood abuse and sexual assault. An MST/MDV advocate. She accomplished founding a six-figure online boutique business from scratch. She has been successful at gaining half a million social media followers and being a best-selling Author of Perfectly Flawed book. An ambassador for Grunt Style clothing company.
- @Shannon Book - US Navy Veteran. He served as a Corpsman in two combat deployments in Iraq. Wanting to help make a difference in the world as a Veteran, educating military families and civilians with his music to help heal those who have shared some of the same experiences.
Our main event of the evening:
- @POG_Actual_1169 - Joseph Stanek. A US Marine. Social media influencer, bringing the news and updates of active duty enlistees to the world.
This event promises to be an unforgettable 2024 experience filled with inspiration, gratitude, and unity.
Join us again on Saturday, October 19th, 2024, as we ask everyone to get ready to lace up their walking gear and help us bring awareness to the growing epidemic of Veteran Suicide (averaging 22+ a day). To do this we will be walking the infamous 1.2-mile Myrtle Beach Boardwalk with our VetLife4Life gear, American Flags, and full-on support for our Enlistee, Veteran, and those no longer here with us who held that honor as well.
(Bring a photo of a loved one who is no longer with us. We'll walk with them in remembrance, and add them to our Wall of Remembrance that is displayed at the VetLife4Life™ office.)
At 10:30 a.m. we'll be meeting at the starting point, to be announced to ticket holders, for check-in and to start lineup time at 10:50 a.m.
Shawn will start by saying a few words before the walk begins at 11:00 a.m.
Participating in this event, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals towards the mission of supporting our Veterans and representing our commitment to sympathize/empathize with the challenges they face daily, all while shedding light on the critical issues of Veteran mental health and suicide prevention.
Together, we're raising awareness, breaking stigmas, and promoting vital resources and support for our heroes.
For more information about this eventful weekend please contact VetLife4Life at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join us in making a positive impact, standing in solidarity, and bringing our presence in Myrtle Beach, SC by storm.
Together, let's make a difference and create a brighter future for our brave Veterans.
- Ticket type
Includes: *VL4L Bracelet *General admission seating at the Speaking Event *Event Lanyard Ticket *Boardwalk for 22Price$100.00
+$2.50 service fee+$2.50 service fee
- Ticket type
Includes: *Early Entry into the speaking event *Memorabilia lanyard/ticket *Goodie bag, including 5 raffle tickets towards merch wins *Individual, group photo with speakers *Signed event flyer by speakers *Early selection of merchandise offered by vendors. *VIP Seating *Catered dinner by Ocean Reef Resort *Live musical entertainment *Special Event Tee Shirt *Boardwalk for 22Price$175.00
+$4.38 service fee+$4.38 service fee
- Ticket type
Boardwalk for 22 Donation
Donate towards raising awareness for the 22+ Veterans that we lost in this country daily. All proceeds go into the VetLife4Life fund, being saved for the purchase of our Day One Mindset Retreat.Price$22.00
+$0.55 service fee+$0.55 service fee